Monday, November 19, 2012

Practical Princess

Just in time for the holidays, I just started creating a new line for my store-- the Practical Princess line.  Really, I should probably wait till all the samples are finished to tell you about it, but I'm just so excited... and I'm REALLY bad at waiting. 

Plus, until next Sunday, you can get 20% off your order with the code "practicalprincess".  How can I NOT share that news??

The Practical Princess line was created with the following things in mind:
  • lots of little ladies like to dress up
  • most storebought princess dresses aren't really fit for the park/school/grocery shopping 
  • some little ladies are very adamant that they get to be a princess in public (I've definitely brought Cinderella to Target with me).
  • it's really really nice when clothes will fit your child for more than one season
  • it's really really nice when you can find a dress that makes both Mom and Kiddo happy
  • it's even more really really nice when those dresses are wearable and washable.
So these dresses fit all those.  They're a perfect compromise for your little princess!

First, the Ariel-inspired dress...

And, second, the Aurora-inspired dress...
 Rapunzel and Cinderella are up next!  I should have the Rapunzel sample done by tomorrow!  So stay tuned. :)

They would make great Christmas/birthday/any time presents!  And for your 20% off, make sure you hit the store before November 25th! :)

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! My daughter is all about princesses and would love these dresses :)
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)