Sunday, November 4, 2012

I've Got the Christmas Bug...

I know!  I know!  It's only the first week in November... but I just couldn't help myself.  I had this adorable fabric, and, well... I had to dive in.  So let me introduce you to my first Christmas dress of the season; I call it the Vintage-y Modern Big Bow Santa Dress.  Just rolls off the tongue, huh?  (Is anyone else as bad at naming things as I am!?)
 True to its name, the fabric has a slightly vintage feel.  
And, clearly, there's a big bow involved. 
 I really like it.  Indeed, I do.  This one's a size 7/8, but I may need to use this fabric for dresses for my girls, too.  I like it that much.  Oh, and the bodice is lined with flannel, so it's a little cozier. 

But now for the big question... Is anyone else already feeling Christmas-y??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)