Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

 Well, we've gotten some good mileage out of our pirate costumes.  And that's good, because the girls have both been under the weather, so I'm not sure if we'll really be doing much in the way of Halloween festivities. 
 This past weekend, there was a little "trunk or treat" event at the church at the end of our street.  I decided to try to take some pictures of the three pirates before we went.
 Brooks wasn't really feeling it.
 Though pirates aren't know for their cheer, right?  You can see that I appliqued Brooks's shirt to make him even more pirate-y.  I'm not a big fan of skulls, so, as Mike said, I tried to make it look like a skull and crossbones without it being a skull and crossbones. 
 I actually like the swords more than bones.  And Little Man also got a fleece pirate hat... which I can still do a tutorial for... if anyone would want it??
 Here's the trunk or treat.  The girls, believe it or not, are really into getting free candy.  Go figure!


 Happy Halloween!  Hope you get a good stash! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)