Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Moo!

I promise that our whole little world doesn't revolve around cows.  It just seems like it.  In the past week, we dressed up like cows, watched a Curious George with a cow, and sung the "cow song" many times (see below for lyrics).


And now, Noelle also has a new cow shirt.

It's made from more of that iron-on t-shirt vinyl.  That stuff is pretty awesome.
I've decorated quite a few shirts with it, and it washes well, too.  That's important to know.  If you're thinking of getting some, I definitely recommend it.  Happy vinyl-ing! :)

Cow Song

I had a cow down on the farm.
Moo moo moo moo!
She gave milk without alarm.
Moo moo moo moo!
One time, she drank from a frozen stream.
Moo moo moo moo!
And ever since then, she's been giving ice cream.
Moo moo moo moo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)