Monday, April 30, 2012

Pick Your Color...

This week at Project Run & Play is color challenge week!  I'm pretty excited to see all the gorgeous designs.  I'm thinking I'm going to do a couple things because I've have two different ideas that I want to try out, and why not now?!  First, I think I'm going to try some dying-- and maybe some ombre action??  I've only dyed bodysuits, so I'm ready for another challenge, I think.  And what color will that be?  Well, you gotta give a girl what she wants, and Riley always wants PINK.

And my other option... well... it's a secret.  It's in a new realm for me, too, though. 


Since we're talking colors, what colors and fabric lines do you gravitate towards?  I love hearing other people's textile loves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)