Thursday, April 19, 2012

My new go-to lunch

Pin It

I don't normally post recipes, but this is hardly a recipe, seeing as how the only prep I did was a little chopping.  And that makes it even better, I think.  I'm always on the look-out for a yummy and very quick lunch option.  You see, having three kids (4 and under) doesn't lend itself to elaborate midday meals.  Though, who am I kidding?  I wouldn't make elaborate lunches even if I were on my own.


These wraps were inspired by this yummy-looking sandwich that I pinned.  However, I have celiac, so bread is out.  And I love me a good wrap, so that's the way I went.

The possibilities are endless, but here's what I used: 

Just nuke your tortillas for a few seconds (I always do this to make them softer), chop up your veggies, slather on some of that awesome yogurt dip from TJ's, layer and EAT! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love veggies and am always looking for different recipes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)